A TAILORED Combination
OF TECHNOLOGIES TO SUIT
MOST HOSPITAL CAR PARKS
– Online booking and reservations system
– Multiple user groups
– Permanent , short term Staff access integrated with salary sacrifice
– Top up wallet single use payment for Staff
– Staff discounts
– Multiple payment solutions
– Management reporting
– Highest level of lifetime reliability
– LPR Integration for staff exit
– Wireless connectivity for open air car park
– Smart access system to monitor and notify incorrect staff movements
–Parking guidance system for casual users
LPR INTEGRATED STAFF PARKING
Staff members can provide their vehicle registration plates to the site operator. When a vehicle approaches a particular exit, the LPR cameras identify the licence plate and cross reference it to the staff access database. When a positive match is found, the boom gate opens automatically and marks the transaction in the exact same way as it would if the staff member swiped their access card.
LPR INTEGRATED CASUAL PARKING
Casual parking can be achieve using ticketed or ticketless solution in conjunction with LPR and pay stations on entry and exit. Separate touch screen pay stations offer an extra way to pay for parking.
GUIDE PATRONS TO THE BEST AVAILABLE PARKING SPACE
Sensors between each parking zone can detect vehicles entering and leaving each area. A sign at the entry to the car park displays in real-time the total number of available spaces in the casual car park.
Once inside the car park, additional dynamic signage can be installed in locations that are easy to see by drivers stating in real-time the number of available spaces in each area, giving the driver a clear view of where the most available spaces are and how to get there.